C Estates Inc.
C Estates connects people around the world to seamlessly transact and conveniently buy and sell real estate properties. Whether to verify a document, confirm notarization, validate asset’s ownership, buy or sell a property or finding someone to manage properties, C Estates has got everything you need to do your business in one place.
To make real estate transactions easy and accessible to everyone.
C Estates as a global industry standard for real estates transactions.
C Estates’ backbone is Capitarise Corporation, a property management consulting company in real estate that established their expertise in pioneering cross-border transactions. They have a wide Japanese clientele and pride themselves to being fast, efficient and professional in bridging foreign businessmen to invest in the Philippines. To date, Capitarise has sold more than 2,500 properties to its exclusive foreign clientele in partnership with Megaworld Corp. and supported by the Philippine Retirement Authority.
For more than 10 years, they have supervised and facilitated numerous local and foreign clients in acquiring real properties and condominium units in the Philippines. Capitarise Corporation developed C Estates, Combining real estate, concept of stock market and technology, to streamline the efficiency of doing real estate transactions real-time.
C Estates’ uses the process of tokenization, a series of computational logic that has long been used by financial institutions on monetary assets. The same logic with added advanced method is applied by C Estates in tokenizing properties.
Data Security is our absolute priority which is why you have the assurance that all the sensitive information we hold are safe, securely stored and protected on our platform. This way, the sharing, negotiating and data ownership of a common property can be quick and efficiently transferred, automatically computed and generates the value of the assets being transacted avoiding human errors on public records.
C Estates’ uses the New Economy Movement (NEM) blockchain technology to fulfill its mission and vision in providing a better way of doing Real Estate transactions and become an industry standard of the future.
Select a wide array of properties from different owners and buy in fractions or as a whole.
Announce your property for rent and receive your rental fees with XCET coins.
Advertise your property for free and participate in virtual trading.
Provides online marketing tool for landowners to showcase their undeveloped land to attract more audience and investors from all around the world.
Sell your property in the marketplace once offline verification and validation has been completed.
Provides online marketing tool for property owners who need to offer their time sharing properties in our marketplace.
A new way of raising capital for businesses and a better way to easily access such ventures for investors. Property developers can use it to reach high net worth investors who wants to make an investment in real estate.
Banks & Government
Buyers & Sellers
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is C Estates, and how does it work?
- C Estates is a tokenized real estate platform that connects property sellers and brokers to millions of international investors around the world. With the use of blockchain technology and the process of tokenization, C Estates can provide a transparent, secure, real-time, cost-efficient and simplified real estate solutions to both buyers and sellers.
- Who owns the property once tokenized?
- Once the property is tokenized, the title or the legal ownership of the property goes to a Trust entity.
- How can I be sure that the property listed on C Estates is real and legitimate property for sale?
- Before we approve a property to be listed on our platform for tokenization, C Estates will conduct due diligence to ensure the authenticity of the property.
- If I am a broker and I list the properties for sale on behalf of my clients will C Estates take a percentage of the commission on the sale?
- No, C Estates does not take any commission on a sale, instead, C Estates earns through transaction fees, service fees, and other processing fees.
- What will happen to the unit once I decided to tokenize it? Who will maintain it since the title will no longer be in my name?
- C Estates will require an accredited Property Management firm or manager to manage and maintain the unit while the property is still listed on the platform.
C Estates is not just a listing platform, but a trading platform. You will not just earn by the one-time commission that a traditional real estate transaction provides, instead, every time a fraction of that property is being sold or traded in our platform even if the first transaction is done, you will get a percentage as an incentive.
- I am a licensed broker, how can I earn using your platform and why would I choose to list with you instead of the usual platforms available?
- We will be requiring you to submit a copy of your Authority To Sell so we can configure in our system the percentage of your agreed commission with the property owner. For every token sold on our platform, your commission will be automatically be credited in your e-wallet.
- I am a property manager, how can I work with C Estates?
- We are mandating that all of the properties listed on the platform to be managed by us, however, other Property Management Firms or managers must get accreditation from Cestates for you to be able to manage properties listed.
- If the property is on long term lease then someone buys it as a whole, can he or she occupy it anytime?
- Unfortunately, no. The new owner should wait until the long term contract has ended. The status of property whether occupied or not is listed on the description of each property for everyone to check, this is also to help with your decision in buying.
- I am a new investor and has limited funds to buy as a whole, how much is the minimum amount before I can invest in your platform?
- Our platform is the right place for you to start investing. With only a minimum of 100 USD, you can already participate in the real estate trading.
- If I own 10% of the tokens, what is the return of my investment?
- If the property you bought has tenant, then 10% of the rental fee goes to you as your income, and if you decide to sell your tokens, you can sell it on a higher price to earn more.
- Develop Tech
- On board Property Brokers
- On board Property Managers
- Improve Platform
- On board Secondary Market
- Improve Platform
- On board Secondary Market
- Roll Out cryptocurrency Market Place
- Acquire Asset
- Launch C Estates Trading Platform
News and Updates
C Estates could herald a new age of open data and transparency in the Philippines’ real estate industry by eliminating red tape and human errors.
Property firm wants to tokenize real estate industry in Philippines
A property firm in the Philippines wants to tokenize the country’s real estate industry. C Estates Inc. announced this week that it will launch an online platform this year that will enable investors to...
This New Platform is Like a Stock Market for Real Estate
“Everything is going digital—I think real estate is not an exception,” says Eli Becislao, COO of C Estates Inc., a real estate tech startup that’s gearing to disrupt the real estate market.
C Estates all set to tokenize real-estate industry in PHL
PROPERTY transactions in the Philippines will soon be tokenized as new real-estate player C Estates Inc. announced on Monday that it will officially launch in the latter part of this year an online...
Real-estate online platform to allow fractional investment
REAL-ESTATE player C Estates Inc. would soon allow foreign investors to purchase a portion of Philippine-based properties through its online platform that would use blockchain technology.
Firm offers new way of buying, selling properties in PH
C Estates Inc. yesterday introduced an online platform that allows one to buy and sell a fraction or whole of any property in the Philippines using the process of tokenization.
Blockchain-based Real Estate Platform To Launch In PH This Year
Real estate technology companies are looking to introduce innovations in real estate systems to address the growing demand for efficiency and security.
C Estates rolls out tokenized real estate platform
C Estates Inc. Is looking to launch by yearend an online platform that allows investors to acquire a portion or whole of any property in the Philippines via blockchain technology.
Blockchain-backed platform C Estates seen to improve buying, selling of real estate
MANILA, Philippines – In a bid to make the buying and selling of properties easier and faster, a startup will be launching a platform backed by blockchain...
C Estates launching online platform in Q4
C Estates Inc., a new real estate company, is set to commercially launch by the fourth quarter of 2019 an online platform that allows investors to acquire a fraction or whole of any property in the Philippi...
Innovating through Digital Transformation
MANILA, Philippines—Real estate technology companies are looking to introduce innovations in real estate systems to address the growing demand for efficiency and security.
8 Marina Boulevard #05-02, Marina
Bay Financial Centre Tower 1,
Unit 805 One Global Place
5th Avenue Corner 25th Street
BGC, Taguig City, Philippines 1630
+632 553-8270 to 72